Monday, September 19, 2011

My best teachers.....

I would have to agree and disagree, I think that our parents are great teachers but are still learning themselves. Since our parents have been a teenager and been through everything we are going through right now and everything else were going to go through. That makes me think that they know everything that there is to know and that they can teach me anything and always have the correct answers. Sometimes this may be true but then again it can be very wrong. Say you have a problem in your life and you don't know what to do and you turn to your parents for help since you know that they have been through this already you think they have the correct answer. What you don't know is that this answer can dig you deeper and deeper than you already are in your problem. In the end I think that our parents are still learning as we grow up and make mistakes, our parents raising us is a growing and learning opportunity for them as well as for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment