Friday, November 18, 2011

Extroverts & Introverts

I regain my energy both ways. I love to be by myself sometimes and just listen to music and relaax but then again i love to be with my friends and able to talk to people and have a lot of fun. I think extroverts have it easier because they can be themsevles. I feel like introverts are trying to hide from people because they can't be someone other people want them to be. I think that there would be a lot more problems because people could be very mean and it is nice to have people that keep to thensevles. I think that it would be very normal and boring. Extroverts so everyone is having fun. Extroverts are better leaders because they better in public but introverts are by themsevles. I think that extroverts are better writers and teachers because they are outgoing and are not afraid to say and teach what they know. I think that introverts are better neighbors because then you can have someprivacy. No I don't think it matters that much because everyone is different no matter what and everyone is going to have there own perspective on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment